Terms & Conditions
LightStim is exclusively distributed in Australia by BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd.
- We use the latest secure banking technology with NAB Transact eCommerce Merchant Services. Our site uses 128-bit SSL encryption certificate industry standard for ecommerce sites. We don't store any of your Credit Card details in our site, your information is transferred over SSL directly to NAB's Transact credit card processing service. Ensuring you have piece of mind that your details are safe and secure every time you make a purchase with us.
2. Currency & Pricing
- All pricing is set in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Prices all include GST and as we do not ship internationally all orders are subject to GST
- The prices listed on the site are the official recommended retail prices for the brand.
At BLC Cosmetics we take your privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act of 1988.
3.1 Personal Information Collected
- Lightstim will not sell, trade or share your personal information that we collect online with a third party. Personal information will only be used within our corporate group
3.2 Collection of Personal Information
- When you create an account with Lightstim the personal information we collect is but may not be limited to; name, delivery address, email address, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth and gender.
- The personal information collected will be used for but may not be limited to; to deliver the products you have purchased from us, to update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support services, to provide you with relevant product information and to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time
3.3 Updating Your Personal Information
- You can update your personal information at any time by logging into your account
3.4 Security of Your Personal Information
- We ensure that all personal information collected will be safely and securely stored. We do this by; restricting access to personal information, maintain software to prevent unauthorised computer access and securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed.
- We use 128 – bit SSL encryption technology when processing your financial details. This is the industry standard and is by far the most secure method
If you feel that we have breached your privacy in anyway please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or at (02) 9430 2200.